Around here, fitness is fun too.
While The Hampton at Meadows Place feels like a resort, we’re also committed to your total wellness — mental, emotional, spiritual and, of course, physical. We offer many ways for you to get stronger or stay fit, including fitness classes, dedicated rehabilitation space, active play and easy guided stretching. The walking paths are the perfect place to “get your steps.” And group training sessions, under the guidance of your highly trained Salus™ Coach, are a great way to stay healthy while you stay in touch with your neighbors. And when you’re all done, the lovely outdoor pool is the perfect place to cool off.
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Private or group fitness classes led by a certified instructor (Yoga, Tai Chi, chair, dance, water aerobics and more)
- State-of-the-art equipment designed to increase range of motion and increase strength
- Outdoor pool for leisure swimming or water aerobics classes
- Walking paths to get some fresh air in a beautiful courtyard
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
The Hampton has partnered with Caremerge to encourage family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming for residents. View our sample engagement calendars to see how you can live your best life at The Hampton.