Simplify your search for senior living community options
Whether you are looking for assisted living or a memory care community for yourself or a friend or family member near Sugar Land, Texas, we know you have questions. So we thought it would be helpful if we answered a few of the most frequently asked questions about The Hampton at Meadows Place, a senior living community in Texas. We have compiled some of the most general answers about our senior living community to help you on your journey.
Please contact us if you don’t see your question below, as our highly trained team will be happy to help. Reimagine retirement living in Texas.
What is The Hampton?
The Hampton at Meadows Place is a senior living community with assisted living and memory care neighborhoods located at 11919 West Airport Boulevard in Meadows Place. The community is located just outside of Sugar Land giving residents easy access to the theater, aquarium, shopping, restaurants and more.
What size is the senior living community?
The community has a total of 123 apartments including:
-78 assisted living apartments
-45 apartments for residents with memory-related impairments
What is the vision behind The Hampton at Meadows Place?
The Hampton is assisted living and memory care where you can live where there is more to life. The 14 lush acres add to the already beautiful and majestic community. From the gardens and walking paths to the salon and fitness center and pool, residents enjoy resort-style living with a robust array of amenities and services. All with no large upfront entrance fee. The community’s pricing is based on a monthly service fee, enabling you to have more flexibility and control over your finances.
What type of amenities are available?
- Anytime restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared seasonal menus in multiple dining venues
- Soda Shoppe and ice cream parlor
- 14 luxurious acres of gardens and walking paths with a pond and a fountain feature
- Art studio
- Outdoor pool
- Dedicated rehabilitation space
- Billiards and shuffleboard
- Sun and garden room
- Pet-friendly environment
Do you offer wellness programs?
The Hampton at Meadows Place embraces a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere. It’s a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every resident's potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges.
Who manages the community?
The community is managed by Solvere Living, LLC. Solvere Living is providing the vision to bring a standard of excellence to The Hampton and to meet and exceed your and your family’s expectations. Integrity, transparency and loyalty are the values that form the basis of the management philosophy.
The Solvere team includes highly credentialed executives with proven expertise in the areas of Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Wellness and Development Services.
Are there a variety of floor plans to choose from?
Yes. We recently renovated the studio and one-bedroom apartments where you’ll enjoy your apartment filled with sunlight through a large bay window and all the design touches like hardwood floors and a kitchen making your apartment feel like home.
What’s included in the monthly rental fee?
- Anytime dining featuring a variety of seasonal chef-prepared entrées in multiple dining venues
- Soda Shoppe and ice cream parlor
- Salus holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Daily wellness checks
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Utilities included, except phone
What’s included in my wellness package fees?*
- Medication management
- Assistance with actions of daily living
- Rehabilitations services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
*Packages are determined based on your needs identified in your wellness review. Additional fees may apply for services provided by agency partners. Please call for more detail.